The Blockchain API is WalletConnect's built-in RPC service that powers Web3Modal's blockchain functions such as account balances, ENS resolution, transaction history, and more.
The Blockchain API is designed to work with all of the chains that WalletConnect and Web3Modal supports.
- Web3Modal built-in integration
- Multi-chain mainnet and testnets
- HTTP RPC support
- Cloud metrics and reporting
- The Identity API with near-instant ENS resolution
- Transaction history (coming soon)
The Blockchain API supports popular chains such as Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Solana, and more.
See the full list of supported chains.
Using the Blockchain API
No config or setup is needed for Web3Modal integrations. For other usage, see the Usage section.
The Blockchain API is free for 6 million requests per 30 days.
Was this helpful?