With Web3Modal Swift, you can easily let people interact with multiple EVM compatible wallets and blockchains.
Let's get started with the installation and configuration!
You can add a Web3Modal SDK to your project with Swift Package Manager. In order to do that:
- Open Xcode
- Go to File -> Add Packages
- Paste the repo GitHub url: https://github.com/WalletConnect/web3modal-swift
- Tap Add Package
- Choose the Web3Modal products that you want installed in your app.
Alternatively, add Web3Modal to a
To integrate via a
Package.swift manifest instead of Xcode, you can add
Web3Modal to the dependencies array of your package:
// Any other dependencies you have...
Then, in any target that depends on a Web3Modal product, add it to the
array of that target:
// The product(s) you want (most likely Web3Modal).
.product(name: "Web3Modal", package: "Web3Modal"),
- Update Cocoapods spec repos. Type in terminal
pod repo update
- Initialize Podfile if needed with
- Add pod to your Podfile like this:
pod 'Web3Modal', '~> 1.0'
- Install pods with
pod installIf you encounter any problems during package installation, you can specify the exact path to the repository
pod 'Web3Modal', :git => 'https://github.com/WalletConnect/web3modal-swift.git', :tag => '1.0.13'
Was this helpful?