This documentation is for Web3Modal v2. You can find Web3Modal v3 docs here
The Web3Modal SDK allows you to easily connect your Web3 dapp with wallets. It provides a simple and intuitive interface for dapps to request actions such as signing transactions and interacting with smart contracts on the blockchain.
React + wagmi
Get started with Web3Modal and wagmi in React.
Some of the key features of the Web3Modal SDK include:
- Support for multiple frameworks. Easily integrate with React, Vue, Vite, and more.
- Customizable UI. Choose between light and dark modes and accent colors, or even infuse it with your own branding.
- Multi-chain ready. Easily set up support for EVM and non-EVM chains.
- Hundreds of Wallets. Connect with MetaMask, Rainbow, Coinbase and many more.
- Built-in RPC. Our Blockchain API powers Web3Modal's RPC for balances, ENS names, and more.
Alternatively to Web3Modal you can integrate WalletConnectModal which is intended for advanced use cases where users manage connection strings and associated WalletConnect API's themselves.
Was this helpful?