The Web3Modal SDK allows you to easily connect your Web3 dapp with wallets. It provides a simple and intuitive interface for dapps to request actions such as signing transactions and interacting with smart contracts on the blockchain.
Setup a dapp with Web3Modal in minutes!
npx create-wc-dapp@latest -y w3m
Get started with Web3Modal in React.
Get started with Web3Modal in Next.js.
Get started with Web3Modal in Vue.
React Native + wagmi
Get started with Web3Modal and wagmi in React Native.
Get started with Web3Modal in Flutter.
Get started with Web3Modal in Android.
Get started with Web3Modal in iOS.
Some of the key features of the Web3Modal SDK include:
- Customizable UI. Choose between light and dark modes and accent colors, or even infuse it with your own branding.
- EIP-6963 support for browser extension wallets.
- Multi-chain ready. Easily set up support for any EVM chain.
- Hundreds of Wallets. Connect with MetaMask, Rainbow, Coinbase and many more.
- Transaction History. View all transactions from the account view.
Alternatively to Web3Modal you can integrate WalletConnectModal which is intended for advanced use cases where users manage connection strings and associated WalletConnect API's themselves.
Was this helpful?